- Digital radiography - 90% less radiation for you than with conventional films. It is also more time efficient, allowing the image to appear on a computer screen in a matter of seconds.
- Casey - a video presentation tool that aids in educating you on everything from preventive to prosthetic dentistry.
- Intra-oral camera - capable of displaying a tooth problem on a computer screen at a 38x magnification.
- Micro-abrasion system - eliminates the need for local anesthesia (“shot”) and drill.
- Perio protect method - is a highly effective method of treating gingivitis and periodontitis by the delivery of medication directly to the source of your periodontal disease via custom fitted trays. For more information on the Perio Protect System visit www.PerioProtect.com.
- Zoom chair side professional whitening system - a safe, effective and fast way to whiten your teeth. The convenience of chair side Zoom in comparison to days of wearing bleaching trays makes it a perfect choice for you and your busy schedule. In approximately 1 to 2 hours, you can have a whiter, brighter smile.
- Lumineers - a contact lens thin veneer placed over your existing teeth to correct permanently stained, chipped, discolored, or misaligned teeth.
- Dental implants – An implant is a small titanium post that replaces the roots of a missing tooth. They are designed to fuse to bone providing a strong foundation when it comes to tooth replacement options. Implants look and feel like natural teeth.
- Invisalign – A series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign treatment gradually moves your teeth towards the smile you’ve always wanted. And almost no one will know you are wearing them, unless you tell them.
As soon as you walk through the doors of Michael S. Shuman, DMD, PC you become the number one priority. Enjoy the personal attention you receive from our friendly and knowledgeable
team of professionals.
If you have an emergency, we are available 24/7.
Take advantage of our mission that includes “providing the best preventive and restorative dental services possible, both comfortably and efficiently, while allowing ourselves time to help our patients learn to help themselves and keep their teeth for their lifetime.”
Our experienced staff continues their education ever year to ensure we are up to date on the newest methods out there. Learn what we know about advancements in dental medicine, dental therapeutic, and dental implants.